Dagdrommar Sommarnatt English Version Release.

Today I received an exciting package in my P.O. box.  It contained the English versions of Dagdrommar and Sommarnatt as well as the postcard booklet of Winter Dreams.  Some months ago I tested the paper that the Publishing house Gibbs Smith was planning to use for their versions of these books and, as a thank you gift, they have sent me these.  I won’t go into too much detail as I have a You Tube video filmed which will go through in detail a comparison between the Swedish Editions and these new US editions.  Suffice to say I am very pleased.  Gibbs Smith has produced near identical copies of the original books and the paper is the same as that which I previously tested so I know for certain that people waiting on the English editions will be well satisfied with these books.

1. Samantha G.

Yay! Mine arrived today too! I can’t wait to start coloring! I only pre-ordered these after I saw your review of the paper, so thank you for the thoughtful and valuable information you provide to us. I am glad the publishers appreciate how we value your opinions and expertise and purchase accordingly.

2. BigT

Oh that’s so good…can’t wait for mine to get here. I pre-ordered both of them months ago.

yee hah! Mine arrived today. I was I heaven.?

4. Mari

I ordered the postcards and they’re supposed to arrive here in the United States on August 9th. I can’t wait to get them. I’ve also fallen in love with another Swedish coloring book called, Blomster Mandala and have ordered them through the Swedish website as they’re not sold either in the U.S. or Amazon yet. If you love animals and nature you will love these pictures. Peta, thank you and your husband again for the jellyfish tutorials. I can’t wait for Part 3.

Mari

Hi Mari. A friend at my local colouring club got Bloomster Mandala for me last week. (I ordered it through her as we do group orders to save on shipping.) And I completely agree. It is gorgeous. I love all the cute deer and foxes etc. And the pages with pre-blacked backgrounds. I have not coloured on ones like that before.

1. Mari

I thought you’d like it. One of the winners from the recent coloring contest of the Sugar Gliders was my favorite. They reminded me of Emi and Aiko. I hope you’re able to do a tutorial some time in the future using one of the pictures from this book. The animals are priceless.

1. Marybeth

From the rumors I’ve heard….Bloomster Mandala should be released in the US next spring.

5. Christ

I am both relieved and excited to hear this news from you! I pre-ordered mine a while ago. I think they’re scheduled to hit the US on Aug 9th. I was pretty nervous because I’ve gotten kind picky on the paper. I’m SO relieved to hear that you’re happy with it. That makes me extra excited! I can’t wait to get them.

1. Chris

Sorry… My typing goofed my name is Chris and I couldn’t figure out how to fix this.

Ah… here’s your previous post. Oops, lol. I see what you mean. As for the paper. It’s fine. If this was the only version I could get I would be completely satisfied with it.

6. Chris

My apologies… My fat fingered typing… My name is Chris. Please don’t be offended by my previous post.

No offense taken, Chris. But i can’t see your previous post.

7. Nido

Im very curious to know out many colouring books do you have in your collection?

And would it be ever possible for you to finish them? And which book is the most coloured? As i did noticed that you will have another book added to your collection after to done a few pages of your latest one.

Um… I’ve lost count. 🙂 I don’t think I will ever finish all of them. But there are some i do intend to finish and I keep coming back to. The problem is there are so many beautiful books that keep getting released. my favs that i keep returning to are: the magical City, Enchanted Forest (although magical Jungle might replace it), Imagimorphia and Dagdrommar. These are the ones that will probably be finished first many years from now. 🙂

1. Nido

yes, indeed there is so many beautiful book out there. And Johanna Bastford should be given all the credit for making adult colouring the Popular. But if you have room on your book shelf, maybe you can consider exploring book draw by Asian Artist, such a Daria Song. Still…Johanna seems to have another colouring book releasing around October.

Still….the Colouring Craze in Singapore seems to have pretty much cooldown, and most bookstore no long stock a large collection of colouring books.

2. Nido

Hi Peta, Just wondering you if know the colouring poster series named Pictura?
        its a book and the page opens up to form a large poster. Looks pretty cool, the Pictura seems to be a very old series of colouring books drawn by different artist. saw them for sale on book depository.

8. Sue Toper

I’ve just been notified by Amazon UK that they don’t have a delivery estimate date for my order of Summernights. They are giving a release date of 18th August. Does anyone have any idea of what’s going on?