Colouring Competition Gallery is LIVE,

Great news!  The gallery for the entries in the June 2016 Colouring Competition is now live!  Finally we can share with you all of the fantastic entries we received for our La-Artistino/Micador colouring competition.  I really enjoyed looking through all the marvelous work emailed to me by everyone who participated.  Truly the hardest part about this contest was picking the winners and, after looking through these galleries, you’ll understand why.  Everybody did such fantastic, time consuming and imaginative work.

You can access the gallery by heading to the top of the page and selecting the 2016 Competition tag.  A page will open up with the first 18  thumbnail pictures from each of the three pictures.  Click through the thumbnail pages at the bottom of each to check out the rest.  Opening the picture will give you a small version which you can expand to full size.  I suggest you do… there is a great amount of effort and detail that should be appreciated in each picture.

Now, unfortunately we are not perfect and, due to the large volume of entries we may have made some mistakes or accidentally omitted an entry.  if you find that i have made an error please let me know and i will fix it as soon as I am able.

Now… on to the Gallery!

Colouring Competition 2016

1. BigT

Everyone’s work was so beautiful. I can see why you had difficulty choosing the winners.

Thanks Peta. It was great to see them all. No wonder it took so long with so many entries and excellent ones to boot.

3. Sarah

I loved looking at all the entries !!!!

4. Angelle McDougall

So many gorgeous entries! Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated. Unfortunately I did not see any of my entries in the gallery. I submitted one entry in each category. Perhaps the emails did not get to you???

Hi Angelle. I’ve PM’d you through facebook. Hope to have your pictures up there soon.

1. Angelle McDougall

Thank you, Peta (and your hubby) for being so very generous with your time and talents.

5. Cyndee Pelley

Thanks so much a Peta, it was so much fun to participate in the competition! I also want to congratulate the winners and everyone else. I’d love to see a coloring book done by someone who does a lot of coloring themselves. I would imagine it can change your perspective. So, I’m crossing my fingers that you’ll do one!

6. Anne A

So many beautiful entries. I’m amazed you managed to pick just one from each category. Congrats to the winners!

I think my entries may have gotten skipped (sugar gliders and waratah), hopefully my email didn’t get lost?

Hi Anna. Could you please resend me your pictures. I may have them somewhere lost in my computer but i would love to have them to put up in the gallery.

7. Debbie Blaxton

They are all so pretty, I know it was hard to pick the winner. Congrats to everyone.

8. Jocelyne

All of them are so beautiful ! Thank you Peta for all the hard work of posting all of your entries, this is great.

9. Ysabel Art

Hello!

there are the awesome coloring , it was a fantastic challenge!

i have just a note there a error on my “artist” name, your wrote “Isabelle Scrap”
    all my coloring are sign “Ysabel Art” i will be happy if i can change the name, thanks so muc for advance

10. Shelly Eartha Simpson

I’m so glad to be part of this gallery. Thank you so much

11. Janine Ziegler

The pictures from my mother are missing. Could I send you the pictures again?

Absolutely and I’ll ensure they are added to the gallery

Certainly Janine. I have to wait for my hubby to help me update the gallery so If I have them by the weekend I’ll be able to add them.

12. Linda

Wow! Beautiful colouring! I’m glad its not me choosing!

13. ElizaBeth Hedgspeth

Good Evening. I was just going through some things and stumbled upon the gallery. I noticed my name was misspelled. It’s an odd name, so that’s fairly common :). And I may have mistyped it in the email as well. Thanks!