Part 4 and Part 5 of the Duck Pond are live.

Part 5 of my Duck pond Tutorial is now live on my YouTube channel. It’s been a long wait I hope you find its worth it. 🙂

DUCK POND PART 5.

If you missed Part 4 then here it is:

DUCK POND PART 4.

1. Luz

Hi Peta!
    Thank you for the lovely video. Another masterpiece. I would like to ask you what do we do with those little balls underneath the frog, the ones behind the mother duck and the ones at the bottom of the pond? I didn’t notice if you color them.
    We enjoy coloring with you. You help us to improve with each video.

Thanks Luz, glad you enjoyed them. I left the little balls white. I’m thinking of them as bubbles or fish eggs.

2. Sabrina

Thank you Peta, i am really scared. What will i so next week without your tutorial? I was so excited every week an dir was such a pleasure to learn how to colour ( a Little bit ) like you. Thank you so much for this Great experience!
    Sabrina

You’re welcome. It may be a little while before we embark on another massive project like this tutorial. Editing and rendering the video files ate up all of my husbands free time (12 hours usually but that last one took much much longer because of the crash.) he needs a break. 🙂 So I’ll just be doing smaller spot tutorials and reviews for a little while until we’re both ready for the time commitment of another full page 7 hour plus long tutorial.

1. Sabrina

I had no idea that it takes so long. Wow! So i am happy and looking forward that you will do another one. And a big thank you to Mister la-artistino 😉

Wow, I don’t think most of us realized just how much work goes into it. Massive thanks to both you and your husband for taking it on and sharing your talents with us. I hope you know how much we all appreciate it. Looking forward to whatever you choose to share next. 🙂

3. Joyce

Peta, super big thanks to you and your hubby for the amazing tutorial as well as all of the product reviews and other posts I hope you take a well deserved break from the more demanding videos but I also really hope that there will be more to come. I think I speak for hundreds, and maybe thousands when I tell you that your work is so greatly appreciated.

4. Mari

Dear Peta:

Everyone has said it all. The efforts of both you and your husband are appreciated more than you know. I’ve learned so much which makes the coloring experience more exciting and rewarding. Thanks to you I now have so many colored pencils that I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed. I have a color chart , thank God, but do you separate the colors and put them all together or put them back in their original packaging. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again for everything.

Hi Mari, it depends on the packaging. For instance… I keep my Derwents in their original timber case. But I found the tins that the Inktense and Poly’s came in did not travel well. Also as i have open stock of each i wanted to keep them all together so i bought a large 120 pencil wallet for them. I have smaller 72 pencil wallets for some of my other pencils along with pencil wraps. I prefer to have the pencils set in order in these as apposed to having them loose in a container or pot but that is my personal preference. For the most part I keep the different sets of pencils separate.

1. Mari

Dear Peta:

Thank you for always getting back to me. I’m going to follow your advice and get the pencil wallets. It’s nice that you and your followers are always there to help each other out. They helped me find Part 4 on YouTube when your computer was down. It’s like having a coloring family and that’s nice. Thank you!

5. Yvonne Davidson

I have absolutely loved this series of tutorials. I adore my finished picture and will be printing it off and framing it. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

6. Coral

My daughter and I have greatly enjoyed coloring with you! Thank you so much for doing this series.

7. abhiv

Ms.Hewitt, I entered the adult coloring world after watching your videos on YouTube.You’re the BOB ROSS OF ADULT COLORING WORLD. I love all your tutorials. In fact I bought my first coloring book (The Magical City) and my first color pencils (Derwent inktense pencils) after watching your tutorials. It has brought me lot of comfort and relaxation. I can’t thank you enough for sharing it. Bless you

8. Coral

Thank you so much Peta! It has been so much fun to color along with you and my daughter and I have learned so much. Thank you also for mentioning the Marco Raffine #502 being a similar color to the F. C. Polychromos ivory.

9. Kris Dever

Cant say Thank You enough. I am a beginner and I learned a lot!
    Thank you!!!